This position is for an contractor on the Technology Change Management team. This person will be responsible for ensuring client’s change controls meet all requirements prior to being implemented by a support team.
This effort will include reporting and auditing the data, identifying opportunities and providing recommendations for improvement.
This role will require the ability to readily adapt to changes and implement new ideas. Additionally, this role will require learning new technologies and toolsets to better manage change control data and process.
A fully qualified candidate will have:
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with troubleshooting issues and “thinking outside of the box”
• Ability to work with associates at any level
• As a subject matter expert, must be able to independently identify tasks to be completed and aggressively accomplish them
• Ability to work autonomously and with a diverse team.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and potential leadership abilities
• Strong time management, results focused, and problem solving skills
• Help manage customer process and tool questions related to Change Management
• Focus on customer service and patient instruction to our user community
• Consult with process customers (Configuration, Incident, Problem, Asset, etc) on Change Management Management best practices and design considerations
• 2 years Operations experience
• 2 years Customer Service
• Infrastructure/Platform Support Experience (Software, Server, Network, Database, etc)
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Experience with process improvement
• Experience with HP Service Desk or HP Service Manager